Want to find out more?
If you want get in touch check out the contact
page or write us at:
Worcester WR5 3FD
We've got a single goal at Blipstar.
Provide the best store-locator tool on the web.
If Tina Turner ever opened a string of stores and used Blipstar we like to think she'd spontaneously erupt into a rousing rendition of "Simply the best".
The web has changed alot since 2006 and we've evolved with it. But our approach remains the same - below are some guiding principles.
- Be open, honest and reasonable. 99% of people will return the favor.
- Do everything in your power to make customers happy, even the grumpy ones.
Keep things simple
- People using the web want to find information as quickly as possible.
- Make their lives easy: short and sweet is better than long and dull.
- Nobody should need to read instructions.
- If working doesn't feel like working, you're on the right track.
- Keep on innovating, but don't change stuff for the sake of it.
- Family run business = No ruthless shareholders.
- No annoying adverts. Ever. Hooray!
Okay, I get it. But what is a Blipstar?.
Based on experience, pretty much nobody bothers reading "mission statements". Why? The vast majority are a meaningless collection of words. They don't actually say anything. You know the type of thing:
"Our mission is based upon a recognition of the need for an inclusive approach geared towards organizational engagement underpinned by a total commitment to quality."
"We are dedicated to pursuing a long-term commitment to customer satisfaction by education in personal goals at the highest level."